We all have a lot going on in our lives, and at the same time, we long to write.
Whether you’re just starting out, or have been at it for years, you probably understand the challenges.
- How do you fit writing into your busy life?
- How do you keep at it without suffering weight gain, carpal tunnel, back pain, and all the other ailments writers often face?
- How do you manage your own emotions, including self-doubt, depression, discouragement, motivation (or lack of it), and keep going after your dreams?
- How do you keep your brain sharp and your creative spirit at play?
- How do you maintain the energy you need to accomplish it all?
Most of all, how do you put the power of YOU behind your best creative life?
We answer these questions and more at Writing and Wellness. Every week, you’ll get a motivational email in your inbox with tips to help you boost your creativity, manage the ups and downs of the writing life, and stay healthy and happy doing it.
We’ll also regularly include stories and tips from other writers who are struggling just like you. We can all learn so much from each other!
Don’t you deserve to be your most powerful creative self?