With the exception of some guest posts, all content on this website is owned by Writing and Wellness, via Colleen M. Story. Thank you for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are welcome to:
- Link to the site or any specific post on the site.
- Re-post 200 words or less on any other site, provided you link back to the original post on Writing and Wellness.
- Print off the posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print the posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Writing and Wellness. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.writingandwellness.com.”
Not Without My Permission
Re-posting of any Writing and Wellness posts in their entirety is not allowed. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It may not be able to tell which site hosted the original, and I may be penalized for granting permission.
Translation and publication of the posts in other languages is also not allowed, due to lack of resources to validate the quality of the work.
You must have my express written consent to:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
If you have some use for the content that is not covered here, please contact us.